[Eug-lug] Calendar FYI

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:15:03 PDT 2006

Yep, planning on it and have tickets.  Will help shlep swag.  ;)

I am super-glad to hear that CD's arrived!  I also wanted to let folks know
that I'll be doing a digital photography workshop at the fair this weekend,
hopefully one on each day... it is not printed in the peach pit or workshop
schedule yet but stop by & ask if you're there and interested :)

    Ben