[Eug-lug] Ubuntu

Patricia patricia73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:32:47 PDT 2006

We have Dapper Drake Ubuntu running and I love it, it has fun stuff on it.

On 7/3/06, Edward Craig <epcraig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, our mis-addressed CDs just now arrived
>
> On 7/3/06, Bob Miller <kbob at jogger-egg.com> wrote:
> > LinuxRocks! wrote:
> >
> > > I'll will be happily handing out Ubuntu CD's next weekend :)
> >
> > Early in May, I ordered a box of Dapper Drake Ubuntu CDs and a box of
> > Kubuntu CDs from Canonical.  I don't have them yet, though. :-(
> >
> > --
> > Bob Miller                              K<bob>
> >                                         kbob at jogger-egg.com
> >

> --
> Edward P. Craig
> "Think this through with me. Let me know your mind"      Hunter/Garcia

Many Blessings,

Patricia Smith
www.PattyCakeBirthingServices.com
www.LaneCountyBirthNetwork.org

"In her birthing she is all woman, she is a Goddess, she embodies creation
in the core of her being and houses it within her as divinity in humanity,
spirit in Matter, energy in form.  She is balance.  There is no strength so
powerful, no beauty so expansive as a birthing woman. She is the Mother
(Sunni Karll)."