[Eug-lug] Ubuntu

Garl Grigsby badd_karma at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 11:04:42 PDT 2006

Speaking of Ubuntu CDs, I ordered some a few CDs a while back for a
project a friend and I were working on at the time. When the order
showed up, we were a bit surprised to see that we ended up getting a few
more than we had requested. I've done my best over the last couple of
months to hand them out, but I still have a few left. Well, I guess I
have more than a few. I've got a crap load. Without Counting, I'd guess
I have 45 x86, 10 x86-64, and 5 Mac versions, all Breezy Badger.

So, if somebody wanted them, they are here for the taking. I'll probably
keep a few, just to hand out to people, but... If you're interested, let
me know.

Garl