[Eug-lug] Tiger security scanning scripts

Jason LaPier jlapier at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 13 10:32:26 PDT 2006

Has anyone used TIGER before? I installed it via apt-get on a couple debian
boxes, and now I'm trying to interpret some of the results of my scans, and
I'd like to get crackin on some of the configuration options, but I'd like
to read up a little more on it and was hoping to find some kind of guide or
online documentation. Searching for "tiger" is, for fairly obvious reasons,
a bit difficult. Does anyone know where these scripts come from or who makes
them?

Jason LaPier
Network Manager
TACS / WRRC / NPSO