[Eug-lug] Tiger security scanning scripts

Michael Miller mike.mikemiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:38:43 PDT 2006

If memory services me correctly I don't link it is being actively
developed or updated.  If you are looking for something that is being
updated and or developed or a bit more modern.  I would look at
http://www.bastille-linux.org/ .  It also depends on what you are
looking to do as well.  Are you trying to harden the OS and or improve
system security and permissions?  Are you also looking at what network
services you are running and making sure unused services are turned
off?  Are you also auditing the network services / daemons?