[Eug-lug] Tiger security scanning scripts

Michael Miller mike.mikemiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:59:38 PDT 2006

I have issues with Debian biased distros.  You may have hard of
cfengine before.  It's a nice piece of software that helps you keep
all of your systems in sync.  Configuration wise that is.  Check it
out www.cfengine.org . I used it at the last place I worked at before
moving to Eugene.  It has a really nice syntax for the configuration
files.  You can use it on what ever BSD, Linux or Unix distro.  I used
it on both RedHat Enterprise servers and HP-UX servers.

Mike Miller