[Eug-lug] Meeting?

Mike Cherba mike.cherba at caviumnetworks.com
Thu Jul 13 16:25:03 PDT 2006

Nope, We haven't.  So lets do this.  We have 3 options right now.
Cosmic Pizza, Beer Stein, and Steelhead.  At 5:30 I'll tally up votes
and announce the location.
		-Mike

I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the
logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to
underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to
exaggerate one's own powers. --- "Sherlock Holmes"