[Eug-lug] Server Updates Today

Jim Darrough jdarrough at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:28:42 PDT 2006

larry price wrote:
> There may be some disruption.
>
> The list may not be available for several hours or even days.
>
> The Website may look funny.
>
> contact me, Mike, Mike and Neil with any questions/Bug Reports

Please remember that there are more websites hosted on chezgeek than
simply euglug. I know Larry is aware of that. If you take down anything
that affects the ones I manage, I will start getting telephone calls.

Also, earlier today I was unable to access qmailadmin on one of my
domains. Bob did a reset and it came back up. Please do be careful.

Thanks, Jim Darrough