[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Matthew Jarvis mattj at bikefriday.com
Thu Jul 20 15:31:21 PDT 2006

Okay, some more details:

Apparently this isn't an "in the box" copy - shrinkwrap yes, box - no.

It is labeled as "For distribution only with a new PC", which makes it OEM.

They sold him $1 worth of screws to make it qualify as legal OEM....

Just thought I should be clear on this...

Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager
Bike Friday - "Performance that Packs."
www.bikefriday.com