[Eug-lug] OT: specialized scope to give away

horst horsu at freeshell.ORG
Thu Jul 20 15:41:48 PDT 2006

I bought this scope years ago at a garage sale. It does not have the
usual, internal saw-tooth signal for the x-coordinate; as I recall it is
specialized to monitor video stuff, and wants video sync signals for the
x-input. It's year ago that I played with it and my recollection is very
fuzzy --so I can't answer any details. Really.

If someone wants it I can bring it to the meeting tonight --otherwise it
will eventually move to the CRRC.

Sorry for the short notice..............Horst