[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Jeff Newton newton at efn.org
Thu Jul 20 22:07:18 PDT 2006

Yeah, well VOS did the same thing with me, when I tried to take back a modem
that didn't work on linux box many moons ago, when Steve built me the machine. I
have not done business with them since, due to that policy, which I think is BS
and they DO owe I lot of people refund on returns, that weren't opened or didn't
work in the first place, IMHO, here.