[Eug-lug] OpenOffice Writer what is the max number of Pages & Graphic load?

Harald Sundt h_sundt at mailhost.efn.org
Fri Jul 21 08:09:30 PDT 2006

Open Office Writer : what is the max number of Pages and Graphic load?

I run with 1.5 Gig Ram on a G-4, using latest Mac OS X, with latest
rev of Neo Open Office on board.

I have written a novel that is 619 pages, (150 thousand words),
including 2 graphics in TIFF adding up to 2 megs each.

Have I reached or passed a "safe" file size limit?

I have had a "save to PDF" lock up, so I'm leary. But my creation of
an index, table of contents and such argues for 1 book = 1 file.

Please advise.

--
This human life,
like a butterlamp set out in the wind -

Jikdel Yeshe Dorje - The 2nd Dudjom Rinpoche