[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Sat Jul 22 10:30:02 PDT 2006

Have you noticed how hard it to keep a secret in this burg?  But since
it's out I might as well set the record straight.  ComputerBase was
bought by a larger company.  Assured Computing has 5 employees.  That
makes it larger.  Assured is incorporated so you can say ComputerBase
was bought out by a corporation.

Mike and Michael did a great job putting together ComputerBase.  I have
seen some good companies fail just because new owners implemented their
"good ideas".  I'm working real hard at not changing the way
ComputerBase runs.  Same great service (thanks for the compliments) same
great parts (well, maybe a little better).

If you haven't been there stop by for a visit.  We are at 4770 Village
Plaza Loop Suite D.  That's on Goodpasture Island Road across the street
from where K-Mart used to be.  Kendall put another car lot there.

Sorry.  I didn't mean for this to sound like an advertisement.

Thanks
Bob Crandell