[Eug-lug] The Future of EUGLUG...laissez faire

Brian Gallagher baggab at pacinfo.com
Tue Jul 25 16:43:13 PDT 2006

I was also thinking that you could make a side business out of this
project once you have prototyped the kiosk.  Informational kiosks are
here to stay, why shouldn't they be built here in Eugene out of reused
parts.  Once you have a clever and decorative design exterior you  would
be well on your way to branding a product.  No one will care if the guts
are old computer as long as it is safe and up to code.  You could build
a cottage industry.  Look what Obie Media did for buses.

It's all about turning trash into treasure!