[Eug-lug] Got some feedback on the Science Factory kiosk

Shin Katsumata shinkat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 19:36:22 PDT 2006

Hello to EULUG:

Thank you for helping me and Bruce (exhibit coordinator at Discovery
Center) get the kiosk back up and running again.

I like to thank two Michael, who took their personal time to help us
out. When I worked on this project seven years ago, I chose Linux OS
instead of other OS believe someday I am going to need help from
someone far away. After six years of mostly trouble free operation
(it was in storage for a year), my assumption was put to test. Thank
you for proving me correct. The members of ELUG are great!

Sincerely,
Shin Katsumata