[Eug-lug] GnomeMeeting Video Conferencing

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 17:43:16 PDT 2006

A while ago, yes -- I confirmed its basic interoperability with MS's stock
netmeeting (IIRC), but that was over a LAN.  Check your codecs for bandwidth
requirements... and know your lines (if they're noisy and your connection
speed often drops, account for that of course).  Something simple should be
workable.
Oh, I suppose I should go ahead and rip on EFN, saying something like, "if
they're your ISP it most certainly will not work"... heh :)
Minor jab only, no flame war intended (but expected).  At least you have
more consumer rights with them than with the Big Bad Boyz -- although I
don't know how EPUD is handling it (is that who handles their dialup
now?)...

    Ben