[Eug-lug] Webpage won't display images...

Martin Kelly aomighty at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:03:45 PDT 2006

The other thing to try would be linking to an external image, say, the
google logo. If that shows up, it's a good sign and suggests your
problem is with your server configuration or relative/absolute URLs.

You can also try viewing the image properties in the browser and see
what it says the path to the image is... if it is correct (it will be an
absolute path) then you know it's a permissions problem. If it's
incorrect, you can see in what way it's incorrect and modify to suit.