[Eug-lug] Need a help with linux based kiosk in science museum

info at lanecrrc.org info at lanecrrc.org
Tue Jul 18 10:04:43 PDT 2006

Hey Matthew, or anyone: interested in creating an interactive kiosk for CRRC
tabling events? We have a rack that might work, I can look for a touch
screen...we have been thinking it would be a great educational outreach
piece to have a kiosk that asks questions of the reader about electronic
waste and it's impact on our environment, or "what's in your computer" kind
of thing.
If you have a hnkering, we'll be doing an indoor event in August at the Lane
County Fair, in October at a conference, and an outdoor event at the Eugene
Celebration in September.
lorraine