[Eug-lug] Need a help with linux based kiosk in science museum

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:46:20 PDT 2006

Great ideas, and great involvement, folks -- I am not available to help with
kiosks in the next month (sorry!) but wanted to suggest that they be setup
to boot & run off flash memory if possible.  DSL may do the job
out-of-the-box, even, and I suspect the media will be more reliable.

cheerio,

    Ben

PS - alternatively, someone could donate a Pepper Pad and laptop cable lock
:)
Not very affordable though...