[Eug-lug] THURSDAY MEETING

Mike Cherba mike.cherba at caviumnetworks.com
Tue Jul 18 12:20:31 PDT 2006

ALL,
	This thursday's meeting will be at EWEB in the board room at 7:00PM.
The topic for discussion will be "The future of EUGLUG".  The question
is "What would our members and the community like to see EUGLUG doing?"
Also, "How can we best accomplish that?"  I will be bringing a list of
questions to help start discussion.  The goal is to make our decisions
and move forward starting at the following meeting at EWEB.  If you have
an opinion on what EUGLUG should be doing please make an effort to
attend.  If you cannot, and still want to participate, We will open the
subject to debate via our email forums following this meeting.  If you
have any suggestions prior to the meeting please feel free to email them
to me or the list.
			-Mike Cherba

The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back. ---
Unknown