[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

LinuxRocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Fri Jul 21 09:00:50 PDT 2006

I've disliked them more than any other computer store in town. 10 years
ago, i'd go in there because they were near where I lived. I've come
across several stupid and rude sales people there. The last straw was
when I sent a customer there for ram, the sales people told him that he
didnt want what I had asked him to pick up, and sold him something
different, then when he had to take it back to get the right ram, they
charged him a restocking fee, and a credit card use fee (which i belive
is illegal). So I now tell folks that they should shop there, only if
they dont mind paying too much money to people that will mislead you and
be jerks to your face, otherwise go to computerbase, Mike will hook you
up with the goods.

Jamie