[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Jeff Newton newton at efn.org
Fri Jul 21 14:05:56 PDT 2006

Now, I like that referral, than the VOS catfight's, Jamie. Seems to me, they're
making money off crap, by charging more than what you paid for in the first
place? Hmm, go figures, overzealous sales people, more customer service, nothing
personal, but in the wrong business for them, I say.

Wonder what kinda weed they've been smoking lately.