[Eug-lug] The Future of EUGLUG...laissez faire

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:48:31 PDT 2006

On the kiosk(s), I want to see screencasts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screencast

Some tools, also linked from the above:
 vnc2swf http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/
 wink http://www.debugmode.com/wink/
 istanbul http://live.gnome.org/Istanbul

    Ben

PS - Why explode Max Headroom's head?  He is a Good Guy... if you want
people who need help with windows to feel like they're Just Wrong with
little or no explanation, then maybe the group should fork and make some
anti-MS kiosks ;)   Animated response would be good though, and I'm all for
a subtle dramatization :)  Maybe the talking head could pulsate, then take a
deep breath, then start off with something like, "So, you want to know about
windows... let me tell you a brief story about a penguin and a daemon...
here's what else you can do....", and so forth.  (?)
Amusing idea though, I'll admit I laughed.