[Eug-lug] The Future of EUGLUG...laissez faire

Brian Gallagher baggab at pacinfo.com
Fri Jul 28 10:27:02 PDT 2006

I am waiting to hear from Lorrane, about what the CRRC message is, but
it will be cross-platform.  I was bantering with "blow your mind, Man!"
I would want a contrast and compare presentation but thats up to
Lorrane's crew to decide.

I don't think the computer used for the kiosk will be fast enough for
Max Headroom.  Then again I found a P4 2 GHz on the side of the road
last month and I am putting SATA drives in it.

You'd need a kiosk of its own to talk about the sorted M$ history, best
leave that out.  I was thinking that you could talk about Rosegarden
being a Unix only (?) application.  Sort of a "I got icecream and you
don't!" approach.