[Eug-lug] Server error as of 08:23:00, 07/28/06

Jay jayperini at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 11:45:52 PDT 2006

MIKE, et al,
Sorry for the delayed response, but this all affirms two of the most
important goals/directions of the EUGLUG; the mailing list and the in-person
communication!

Thanks to all so far, as I said no hurry.

I probably will try Smoothwall, and maybe freesco or both, which is what I
thought in the first place (way back).

I have noticed the wireless router/etc. capabilities are becoming awesome, I
suppose, but that would defeat my principle goal (I believe): "TO LEARN THE
HARD WAY (well not too hard) and USE WHAT I GOT". Time is NOT a pressing
issue.

I do sincerely appreciate every ones input thus far. I have a lot to learn.

SECONDLY: See ya all Thursday, I hope.

Thanks JAY