[Eug-lug] Server error as of 08:23:00, 07/28/06

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 17:50:42 PDT 2006

Specificaly the WRT54G(L) is one of the better models. The V5
which has a Sveasoft firmward is hackable but has half the RAM &
ROM. The WRT54GL is available at such fine establishments as
Computerbase (more due in Tuesday I believe). The downside to
the WRT54GL is the cost is higher ($79). You won't find it for
much less than about $70 online.

That be all,
Mr O.