[Eug-lug] OSCON & OSCamp pre-report - More on OSCAMP

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 02:06:43 PDT 2006

Thanks for the lucid explanation, Daivd -- I think FOSCON (the first year)
is what I heard about (sounds sorta forked).  I was hoping to get over to
FreeGeek for it but was not able...

BTW, everyone, "oscamp06" is the tag we decided on for content related to
this year's camp, in case you're hunting around... here is a technorati
search for instance:
http://www.technorati.com/tag/oscamp06

Also, I know mashups are not quite the rage they once were, since "web 2.0"
is "outdated" now :)
...but I enjoyed this session and thought I'd share its wiki notes:
http://oscamp.org/MashupsBlogsWikisandOpenAPIs

cheerio,

    Ben

PS - anyone wanna sell me a mid-90's station wagon?   contact me off-list.

On 7/30/06, David Mandel <dmandel at pdxlinux.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Ben Barrett wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the great summaries, David!! ...
>
> You are welcome.

Last year, FOSCON (Free OSCON) was started and held at FreeGeek.