[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Jeff Newton newton at efn.org
Fri Jul 21 14:29:47 PDT 2006

Jamie,

I was merely referring to you going to Mike for parts and that VOS was
overstated in their policies on returns and fees. Hey, they still owe me a
refund, that they say can be used for something else I want to buy it, but I'm
out a few bucks in my pocket to their scam, than got the modem needed at that
computer place on 11th and chambers.

Jeff