[Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

LinuxRocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Fri Jul 21 14:53:47 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 09:29:47PM +0000, Jeff Newton wrote:
> Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:29:47 +0000
> From: Jeff Newton <newton at efn.org>
> To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug at euglug.org>
> Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?
>
> Jamie,
>
> I was merely referring to you going to Mike for parts and that VOS was
> overstated in their policies on returns and fees. Hey, they still owe me a
> refund, that they say can be used for something else I want to buy it, but
> I'm out a few bucks in my pocket to their scam, than got the modem needed
> at that computer place on 11th and chambers.
>
> Jeff

I belive your talking about stans old place... I sure miss him... he
always funny...

You might talk to them to try to get your money back... if they told me
that I might have used it, and am trying to return it, i'd just say, no,
never used it, and doing so would be a crime. If your going to accuse me
of commiting a crime, you better call the police, otherwise, gimme my
money back before it becomes a real problem for you. I would have also
mentioned that If they dont, i'll take my case to microsoft, and tell
them exactly why I have to waste thier time instead of the retailer that
sold it to me. There's no guarantees on anything, however If they didnt
give me my $180 bucks back, I'd spend $180 on newspaper ads telling
everyone in eugene how cool VOS is (but thats just me... you dont have
to roll like that...)

Jamie